1. Stay Hydrated
• Drinking plenty of fluids helps to thin mucus and prevent dehydration.
• It is an important part of keeping healthy.
• Adults and Children should drink at least enough water every day to satisfy thirst and keep their urine a light colour.
2. Get Plenty Of Seep
• Sleep is extremely important.
• Limit your caffeine intake after 4pm
• Avoid using electronic devices too close to bedtime
3. Wash Your Hands
Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, especially:
• Before eating
• Before preparing Food
• After blowing your nose
• After sneezing
Another hot tip is to wash children’s toy’s and dummies regularly.
4. Eat Well And Regular
Eating the right foods is great for getting an overall sense of wellbeing. Your diet should include:
• Fruits and vegetables
• Wholegrain cereals
• Meat, fish, poultry or a suitable alternative
• Dairy products (low fat if possible)
• Limit foods high in fat, sugar or salt
• Avoid cigarette smoke
• Limit alcohol
• Avoid sharing eating and drinking utensils
If you do feel a cold coming on my go to product is an Iodine sore throat gargle.
They are anti-viral and anti-bacterial.
Retail Manager @ Your Late Night Chemist